Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

22 weeks




Well, I'm a few days late, but we're now at 22 weeks on the pregnancy timeline! I thought I'd mix it up a little by giving you some lovely bathing suit shots- haha. That is not a maternity suit, by the way, but an old tankini that has gotten me through the last few weeks without having to spend money on a swim suit that I'd only use a few times.


Not many updates this week. My symptoms are pretty much the same as the past few weeks, so nothing new to report there. We'll see what happens when I go back to work next week, though. I may have some updates after that! On a positive note, I have been feeling the baby moving every day now, and Josh has felt him a few times too. I also saw my belly move yesterday and today when he had one of his more powerful kicks/movements. It was pretty cool! His movement hasn't disrupted my sleep yet either, which is good. It'll be interesting to see if that changes as I get further along. I guess that's it for now. We're getting closer every day, yet still so far from the finish line. I can't wait to meet this little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment