Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Baby Registry

I forgot to mention that last night I created the first of our baby registries. It is through Jillian's Drawers, which is a cloth diaper website. I know some of you are probably like, "Cloth diapers? Is she crazy?" Well, I'm not. I have been thinking about this for awhile and doing a lot of research on cloth diapers, and they are not as bad as most people think. They are better for the baby, the environment, and our budget. Anyways, Josh and I have been discussing cloth diapers even before I got pregnant. Although he is not totally convinced, Josh has agreed to let me get a few cloth diapers to try out along with disposables. If he likes them, then we might buy more and completely switch over to cloth. If not, then he can use disposables, and I will use cloth when I can. It will still save us some money in the end. I do know that we need disposables for daycare, so I have started buying some whenever I have a coupon and see a good deal just to get that out of the way. So, the registry above is for cloth diapers, and we will be creating a "traditional" registry at Babies 'R Us in a few weeks (after we confirm that it's a boy). I'll keep you posted once we have that one up and running as well.

1 comment:

  1. yay registry! you should check out this blog post for more info on cloth diapers vs. disposables: http://www.younghouselove.com/2010/08/the-much-requested-cloth-diaper-post/

    ReplyDelete