Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 17, 2011

The Amazing Shrinking Belly

Okay I had to do a post just to show off the difference in my belly now that Jacob has been born. Below is the first belly shot I took at 12 weeks along when I was just beginning to get a tiny bump, then a picture of my belly at 38 weeks (the last time I took a belly picture), and finally a picture I took today at 9 days postpartum. My belly still has some jiggle to it (like a bowl full of jelly, perhaps?), but it looks as though I was never pregnant at all! I am also only 5 pounds over my pre-pregnancy weight. So I'm pretty confident that once I am cleared to work out I can tone back up and be back to my pre-pregnancy figure except for a few changes (I definitely fill out my shirts a little more than I used to, if you know what I'm saying...). Pretty impressive, if I do say so myself. It's amazing how the female body can heal after labor and delivery.




12 Weeks into my pregnancy- just a tiny bump starting to grow!



38 Weeks- 11 days before Jacob was born




9 days after Jacob's birth

No comments:

Post a Comment