Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Belly Pictures!




I finally took some pictures of the baby belly today. Tomorrow I'll be 12 weeks, so I figured it was time to get some pictures on here. Josh had already left for work, so I had to improvise and take the pictures myself. I think the belly looks like it's sticking out even more, because I'm wearing my BeBand over my pants today. That seems to make the belly a little more obvious. From now on I will try to take pictures every other week, so that everyone can see how my belly is changing and growing.


3 comments:

  1. Yeah for you Suzie and baby bump and daddy. How exciting to see the bump. I do remember how thrilled I was when I first looked pregnant. That is such a fun time in your life. Thank you for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw look at you with your little bump!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so great to be able to see your belly even though we're so far away! I am so excited for you. The first pregnancy is always so AMAZING to experience. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete