Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 13, 2011

Second Trimester & Garage Sale Finds

Now that I'm officially into the second trimester I'm feeling really good. I have almost no nausea (except for the nasty Subway guacamole or chicken salad commercials), and I seem to have my (almost) normal energy back. I have even made a few trips to the gym and done some workout dvds that I got at the library. That has been really nice, especially since this is the trimester when the baby is really growing. I want to make sure I don't put on unneccessary weight by just slacking off and pigging out on the sofa every day. My belly is continuing to grow and changing a little each day. Below are some pictures from yesterday. It's hard to give you a good image of my belly, because it changes day to day and hour to hour. I might not look pregnant one day, but the next day I have a good sized tummy popping out. I am also continuing to struggle with sleeping well. I did invest in a body pillow (not a pregnancy one, but a regular full sized pillow), so that I can wrap my arms and legs around it. That has helped me stay on my side as I sleep. I still wake up often though to go to the bathroom and sometimes get leg cramps/soreness in the morning. This makes it really hard to stay asleep, because I have to move back and forth from one side to another.

Those are some symptom updates for now. I'll leave you with some pictures of my belly and some garage sale finds I bought a few weeks ago.

travel bottle warmer and onesie


baby swing that can also be a bouncy seat


My belly at 14 weeks!




No comments:

Post a Comment