Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 25, 2011

16 weeks!





Today I am officially 16 weeks pregnant. My belly is, in my opinion, sticking out a lot more, and I have started getting comments from people when I am out and about. I have also had more people starting to touch my belly, which so far hasn't bothered me. I am feeling really good most days. The worst symptoms are when I get bloated and when I get cramps/soreness in my legs at night or when I'm sitting for really long periods of time. I also notice that sometimes I get low blood sugar and have had to be consistent about eating snacks or not getting too many carbs all at once. People are also starting to ask if I have felt the baby move yet. I can't feel anything typically, but if I put my hand near the bottom of my belly sometimes I can feel some movement going on. It kind of feels like a vibration against my belly, so it's pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment